Coupilia Enterprise is an International professional coupon feed for serious coupon websites, blogs mobile
apps and shopping apps with International Merchant Relationships.
- With the Coupilia Enterprise Subscription plan, you keep 100% of the commission earned.
Why go Enterprise? Because you have an online Coupon Website, Blog, Mobile App or Shopping Comparison Application
and you know that you should be focused on promoting and growing your business, not on uploading, scrubbing
and verifying coupons.
Who should use this feed
- Coupon Sites, Mobile Apps, Shopping Apps or Blogs with significant US and International traffic.
- Coupon Sites, Mobile Apps, Shopping Apps or Blogs with thousands of merchant relationships.
- Coupon Sites, Mobile Apps, Shopping Apps or Blogs with limited or no employees dedicated to aggregating coupon content.
- Large WordPress coupon theme customers (AppThemes, PremiumPress).
Our Enterprise feed offers clean, vetted coupon data via XML or JSON that has been scrubbed of errors and missing content.
Our feed is not filled with marketing fluff that pollutes your site and makes finding useful coupons that your visitors
can use cumbersome. Our feed offers the coupons you need to run a successful site and the coupons your customers are looking for.
Enterprise Plan Features
- 14 Day Free Trial
- One Domain (additional site license $399)
- Unlimited Countries
- Unlimited Countries
- XML / JSON Format
- Deals/Price Drops
- Shipping Offers
- Exclusive Offers
- Holiday Specific Offers
- Category Offers
- Merchant Meta Data
- Merchant Logos (one-time setup fee of $399)
- International Merchants
- Incremental / Full Updating
- Multiple Network Support
- No Contract Required
- Email / Phone Support
- Our Enterprise plan subscription is $2499 per month
Enterprise Plan Add-Ons
- 120 * 60 logos available for a one-time set-up fee of $399.
- Additional Site License - $399
- Local Deals coming soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Enterprise plan have a merchant cap?
No, you have access to EVERY Merchant and offer available.. If we don't have a merchant in our
feed that you are affiliated with, just let us know and we will work diligently to get them added
to our platform.
Does your service provide merchants on more than one affiliate network?
Yes. Merchants and programs are clearly stated on our backend. You may pull our entire feed or exclude
merchants from your feed to avoid duplicate content.